Patio Design & Installation in California
Types of Outdoor Patios
- Brick – Now, you might be thinking, “Why would I used the same material on my home as the floor to my patio?” This option also gives you the opportunity to create patterns such as herringbone, alternating bricks on a 90-degree angle, or a pinwheel design, which forms a square with four regular-sized bricks and a half brick in the middle.
- Tile – Looking for something with a unique sense of beauty? Both ceramic and porcelain tiles make for a distinctive patio.
- Poured concrete – Made up of cement, sand, gravel, and water, poured concrete is a manipulative semi-liquid that can be formed into almost any shape or size. If you’re looking for a versatile yet simple option to create a specifically shaped patio, then poured concrete might be the best choice for your Northern Virginia home. You can add plenty of landscaping around the concrete to spruce it up!
- Concrete pavers – These can be compared to a mix of poured concrete and brick. Concrete pavers are made of dense concrete that is compacted to form individual pieces that mimic brick or stone—but for a lower price. Paver patio installation is a great choice for homeowners on a budget or with small spaces to dedicate to a patio.
- Stone – For a picture-perfect patio, consider installing a stone patio. Stone looks beautiful when contrasted with nature because of its natural hues. This patio flooring option is also one of the most durable, which is a major benefit considering it needs to withstand the elements!
In addition to these flooring options, we can also build awnings and other structures to create covered patio designs that keep your family shaded and cool.
Decks Builder In Your Region
Custom Deck Installation
Our team of trained deck builders can completely customize a deck to meet your needs. With our know-how and skill set, we’ll account for the size and shape of your home, along with the space available for your deck, as we draw up plans for your new addition. Shape and scale aren’t the only factors to consider, though, and it’s important to think about materials.
If you are tired of looking at your old, warped deck, you can resurface it if the structure is still in good condition. Greenview Direct offers resurfacing services in California for decks that just need a “face lift.” You can choose from a number of different materials when resurfacing your deck, so even if you had a wood deck before, you can replace it with composite decking.
At Greenview direct, our deck designs services help you create your deck from the ground up. We use a 3D modeling program to lay out your new deck, creating a realistic, high-resolution image of what the deck will look like. This 3D model is at the proper elevation, includes the materials we plan to use, and It even includes an approximate layout of the back of your home—meaning you can see exactly how your new deck will look in its setting.
Local Deck Builders CA
In addition to creating a serene setting, they also enhance the curb appeal of the property and increase its value. If you are looking for local deck builders or a company that can install/renovate a patio or porch, we can help! At Greenview Direct, we specialize in providing a wide range of home improvement solutions to transform the aesthetics of your home.