Pavers & Paving Stone Installation In CaliforniaBrick Pavers, Concrete Pavers, Flagstone Pavers, Permeable Pavers & More!
Paving stones are hard blocks that are paved together to form an interlocking outdoor surface—like a driveway or patio. They come in fixed sizes and shapes and fit tightly together to make the smoothest surface possible. Because of their durability and versatile beauty, pavers are commonly used in many different types of hardscapes, including:
- Pool decks/areas
- Retaining walls
Incorporating Pavers into Your House Landscape
- Patios: Paver patios are some of the most popular patios because of their elegance and easy upkeep. Because the blocks can come in various shapes, they can form many different patterns and designs and can be found in many different materials.
- Driveways: You most often see brick and cobblestone paver driveways because they are slip- and skid-resistant. Pavers are great for driveways because they can stand the weight of automobiles, are easy to clean with a pressure washer and broom, and last a long time.
- Pool patios: Creating a paver pool patio is a great idea because the rough surfaces make pavers more slip-resistant than other natural or manmade materials. Concrete, brick, and stone pavers are all good materials to use around a pool, but some materials can’t be used around saltwater, so consult a Four Seasons Landscaping expert if you have a saltwater pool.
- Walkways: Whether you want a smooth, sleek walkway from the driveway to the front door or a whimsical cobblestone path through the garden, pavers can capture the look and feel you want.
- Retaining walls: Paver retaining walls not only help block erosion from gardens and landscaping, but they also look fantastic. Pavers create a solid, durable wall that looks great for many years.
Pavers can be used almost anywhere around your home but require some preparation. The ground below the pavers must be completely leveled and compacted. After the ground is prepared, the pavers must be laid in the desired pattern and then packed down so they sit evenly.
Afterwards, the cracks between the pavers are filled in order to set the pattern and discourage any weed growth between the blocks. If every detail isn’t perfect, pavers can crack or loosen over time, which is why it’s best to call a professional like Greenview Direct for installation.
If you live in California and are interested in installing pavers as part of your landscaping project, Greenview Direct can help. We’ve been one of the area’s top paver experts and can recommend the right products for your patio, pool deck, walkway, or other hardscape.
- Sidewalks: Having durable, clean sidewalks can transform the look of your property. We pave well-designed sidewalks with superior craftsmanship!
- Patios and Driveways: We offer a variety of paving options for your patio and driveway to customize the right look for you!
- Curbs and Gutters: New concrete curbs and gutters ensure your home is protected from potential water damage! Our curb forms make them perfect each time.
- Concrete Slabs: Our concrete slab experts are passionate about being accurate, efficient, and professional, which allows us to complete every project with the effectiveness and precision it deserves. Concrete slab can be a great flooring choice for a flat, supportive, and durable foundation. Concrete requires low maintenance and is an affordable option compared to other materials. Our expertise regarding concrete services expands to any project you request.